How to Achieve What You Desire
1. Keep your Ambition on the Fore Front of your Mind.
2. Give Strong Direction to Yourself by setting appropriate goals to achieve your aim.
3. Take Actions toward obtaining your aspiration.
4. Utilize Feedback Frequently: Results Vs. Goals, to correct course as required.
5. Use Repetition of Actions and Thought to create desired results. Use this awesome power of repetition to control yourself, develop helpful habits, take required actions, and repeat the cycle until you accomplish your desire. (Link)
6. Make discipline to helpful habits your daily partner. (repetition via discipline to habits to results)
7. Memorize and use Napoleon Hill’s Seventeen (17) Success Principles. Use these frequently to review and analyze your thoughts, plans, actions, and progress; and use them to correct deficiencies as they become apparent to you. This is a great way to do a monthly or quarterly check-up on yourself and your business.
Napoleon Hill’s Seventeen Success Principles (from “Success through a Positive Mental Attitude” by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone) *My notes
1. Positive Mental Attitude *(PMA)
2. Definite Purpose *(Vision, Mission, Objective, Desire)
3. Go the Extra Mile *(Happily do more than what is expected of you)
4. Accurate Thinking
6. The Master Mind (Link)
7. Applied Faith
8. A Pleasing Personality
9. Personal Initiative
11. Controlled Attention
13. Learning from Adversity
14. Creative Vision
15. Budgeting Time and Money
16. Maintaining Sound Physical and Mental Health
17. Cosmic Habit Force
In conclusion, I hope that you use these ideas and above all, follow the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated; additionally, make it a practice to daily express Gratitude for everything you’ve been given–by being a shining example of a kind, generous, happy and purposeful person.